The first part of our training is the core. This basic syllabus covers any dangerous materials or goods that are transported inside road tankers, tank containers, packages, drums, cylinders or loose in bulk.
The second part is the packages module, which expands on the transport of dangerous goods in sacks, drums, cylinders, cartons or loose in bulk. The last method refers to skips, tippers, dust card bodies, and more.
Finally, all of the following classes of dangerous or hazardous materials are covered during the third part of the course:
- Class 2 – Gases (Flammable and Non-Flammable)
- Class 3 – Flammable Liquid
- Class 4 – Flammable Solids and Substances Liable to Spontaneous Combustion
- Class 5 – Oxidising Substances and Organic Peroxides
- Class 6 – Toxic, Harmful and Infectious Substances
- Class 8 – Corrosives (Acids and Alkalis)
- Class 9 – Miscellaneous Dangerous Substances and Articles, including Asbestos, PCBs, and Substances Not Covered by the Other Classes